Instructions for Contributors
Clicking on the above link will activate the Abode Acrobat Reader and open the full
"Instructions for Contributors" on most computers.
- If it is not already on your computer, you can download and install a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You may also download the whole file by right clicking on the link and then selecting "Save Target Link As..."
This style sheet was originally published in CBQ 65 (Oct. 2003) 682-710, significantly revised in Dec. 2012, and slightly updated in Feb. 2016.
- The "Bookmarks" tab provides a table of contents, which enables you to move to any part of the document you wish.
- You can also search for any word by clicking on the binoculars icon and typing in the word you want.
- You can adjust the size of the print with the controls Acrobat Reader provides (above the "Bookmarks" tab); 100% usually makes for easy reading.
- ARTICLES to be considered for publication are to be sent to the CBQ General Editor, Leslie J. Hoppe, O.F.M., at email@example.com in PDF format. The author's name should not appear on the document.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- A list of books received appears in each issue of CBQ.
- The Book Review Editors manage the reviews:
- Old Testament
- New Testament and Intertestamental
Mary Ann Beavis
- The CBA Office ships review copies to reviewers with instructions.
Click here for a template of reviewer instructions.
- BOOKS to be considered for review are to be sent to
CBQ Book Reviews
433 Caldwell Hall
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20064 USA