SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: During the summer, the CBA Office closes at NOON.
Round Tables held at Past Meetings:
- No Round Tables were held.
- "The Historical Jesus, the Gospel and Hebrews: Engaging the Scholarship of John Meier" – Moderators: Kelley Coblentz Bautch, Vincent Skemp
- "Fighting over the Bible: Jewish Interpretation, Sectarianism and Polemic from Temple to Talmud and Beyond" – Convener: Isaac Kalimi
- "Race, Ethnicity, and Revelation" – Convener: Ahida E. Pilarski
- "Minority Biblical Criticism and Its Implications for Catholic Biblical Interpretation" – Conveners: Ahida E. Pilarski, Gilberto A. Ruiz
- "Historical Studies and Biblical Studies" – Convener: Fernando Segovia
- "New Directions in the Study of the Pentateuch" – Conveners: Richard J. Bautch,Thomas M. Bolin, Thomas B. Dozeman
- "Spirituality, Scripture, and Scholarship: A Discussion about Renewing and Energizing Academic Life" – Conveners: Deborah Thompson Prince, Kelley Coblentz Bautch
- "Translation: Theory and Practice" – Conveners: Kent Harold Richards, Roy E. Ciampa, Gordon-Conwell, Philip H. Towner
- "The New American Bible NT Revision"– Conveners: Harold W. Attridge, Jr., Mary Healy