COVID-19 & Annual General Meeting

Conferences , Public Notices ,

Dear CBA Member:

The Coronavirus is affecting our lives in various ways. I hope you all are keeping well and safe. Given that our Annual General Meeting is planned for Aug 1-4, it is wise to wait for a period of time to see how things settle out. CBA will make a decision on, or before June 10th to either proceed with the Annual Meeting or to cancel it. We will follow whatever the Government Health Agencies of the US require or suggest at that time.  Above all, we want everyone to be safe.

Please do not make any air reservations until we make a definite determination. To those who may have already gotten tickets, many airlines are being very generous about returning the fares. Please check with your airlines now to see about getting refunds.

Keep well and safe.

Dr. Joe Atkinson
Executive Director

For more information on the meeting, click on the button below.