Welcome to the CBA Website
Annual Meeting: Plenary Sessions
Annual Meeting: Presenting a Research Report
Annual Meeting: Conversations over Lunch
Annual Meeting: Celebrating Liturgy
Annual Meeting: Participating in a Continuing Seminar
Annual Meeting: Singing at Liturgy
Annual Meeting: CBA Book Display
Annual Meeting: Listening to Research Reports
Seventy-eighth International Meeting of The Catholic Biblical Association
Xavier University of Louisiana
August 1-4, 2015
Click here to download a PDF version of this page.
Registration is closed.
- Book your shuttle online at least 24 hours prior to flight arrival time.
- An existing reservation may be changed by phone (866-596-2699).
- Ask the Shuttle to drop you off at the University Center.
Click on the links below to download PDF files:
- All housing will be in the Living Learning Center (LLC# 88) or in the event of overflow, some may be housed in the St. Martin de Porres Dorm (# 44).
- General Sessions will be held in the University Center (UC #17).
- Breakouts will be held in the University Center (UC #17), Administration Building (ADM #1) and Pharmacy Addition (PHARM #6).
- Book Displays will be held in the University Center (#17).
- Meals, socials, and coffee breaks will be held in the University Center (#17).
- Liturgies will be at St. Katharine Drexel Chapel (#8).
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS FOR 2015 are now open.
Full Members and Associate Members of the CBA may renew your annual membership (currently $50), along with any optional subscriptions to the OTA and/or NTA, in the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by a check drawn on a US bank or money order (in USD), responding to the renewal forms sent to you by regular mail in December.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the online payment system of this website. To do so:
- LOGIN to the members-only portion of this website (see the menu bar on top right of this screen).
- Look for the "USER MENU" on the right side of this screen, and click the third item: "Renew My Membership."
- Follow the instructions on the page that appears.
The CBA is pleased to announce the publication of the newest volume in our "CBQ Monograph Series":
To order please see the main page of the CBQMS section of this website. No. 53: Angela Kim Harkins, Kelley Coblentz Bautch, and John Endres, S.J. eds., The Fallen Angels Traditions: Second Temple Developments and Reception History, $16 (members $12.80).
No. 53: Angela Kim Harkins, Kelley Coblentz Bautch, and John Endres, S.J. eds., The Fallen Angels Traditions:
Second Temple Developments and Reception History, $16 (members $12.80).
Please note: To search these notes, two steps are needed: first search for the Old Testament book, then for the particular verse (colon between chapter and verse). Be sure you are at the text you are searching for, because there are many cross-references in these notes. We hope to have soon a more sophisticated program provided by the USCCB.
The following recent announcements of faculty or administrative positions may be of interest to CBA members:
- McMaster University: Ontario, Canada (full-time)
For more info, see this website's section on Job Openings.