Welcome to the CBA Website
Annual Meeting: Plenary Sessions
Annual Meeting: Presenting a Research Report
Annual Meeting: Conversations over Lunch
Annual Meeting: Celebrating Liturgy
Annual Meeting: Participating in a Continuing Seminar
Annual Meeting: Singing at Liturgy
Annual Meeting: CBA Book Display
Annual Meeting: Listening to Research Reports
Catholic Biblical Quarterly - Recent Issues
Vol. 78, No. 3 (July 2016)
|413-429||Heath D. Dewrell||"Yareb, Shalman, and the Date of the Book of Hosea"|
|430-446||Nicholas A. Elder||"Of Porcine and Polluted Spirits: Reading the Gerasene Demoniac (Mark 5: 1-20) with the Book of Watchers (1 Enoch 1- 36)"|
|447-462||Peter-Ben Smit||"The Gift of the Spirit in John 19:30? A Reconsideration of παρέδωκεν τὸ πνεῦμα"|
|463-482||Timothy W. Reardon||"Cleansing through Almsgiving in Luke-Acts: Purity, Cornelius, and the Translation of Acts 15:9"|
|483-499||Benjamin A. Edsall||"Persuasion and Force in Acts: A Response to C. Kavin Rowe"|
|500-514||Debbie Hunn||"Galatians 3:6-9: Abraham's Fatherhood and Paul's Conclusions"|
|515-525||Troy W. Martin||"Tasting the Eucharistic Lord as Usable (1 Peter 2:3)"|
|526-564||David Bosworth and
Linda M. Maloney
Read more: CBQ Recent Issues - Table of Contents
The following recent announcements of faculty or administrative positions may be of interest to CBA members:
- Institute of Catholic Studies and Formation: Diocese of Venice, FL
- Pontifical College Josephinum: Columbus, OH
- McMaster University: Hamilton, ONT (Canada)
- Oblate School of Theology: San Antonio, TX
- For more info, see this website's section on Job Openings.
MEMBERSHIP and SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS FOR 2016 are now open.
Full Members and Associate Members of the CBA may renew your annual membership (currently $50), along with any optional subscriptions to the OTA and/or NTA, in the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by a check drawn on a US bank or a money order (in USD), responding to the renewal forms sent to you by regular mail in December.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the online payment system of this website (There is a $4 processing fee). To do so:
- LOGIN to the members-only portion of this website (see the menu bar on top right of this screen).
- Look for the "USER MENU" on the right side of this screen, and click the third item: "Renew My Membership."
- Follow the instructions on the page that appears.