Founded in 1956, New Testament Abstracts (NTA) has become an indispensable research and bibliographic aid for scholars, librarians, clergy, and students of the New Testament and its historical milieu. Every year NTA abstracts at least 2,150 articles chosen from more than 500 periodicals in numerous languages. Nearly 850 current books are also summarized annually.
- NTA is published by Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA.
- CBA handles subscription fulfillment for NTA.
- NTA is published three times a year: February, June, October.
- ISSN 0028-6877
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND BACK ISSUES (new rates, as of 2016):
- Annual Subscriptions, three issues: $43 (domestic), or $57 (foreign).
- Back Issues, per volume: $43 (domestic), or $58 (foreign).
- Individual back issues: $15 (domestic), or $19 (foreign).
- To order, use the Periodical Order Form (PDF); print it, fill it out, and mail it to the CBA office.
- NTA is available online through EBSCOhost. For more information, click here.