Clicking on the above link will activate the Abode Acrobat Reader and open the full "Instructions for Contributors" on most computers.
- If it is not already on your computer, you can download and install a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You may also download the whole file by right clicking on the link and then selecting "Save Target Link As..."
This style sheet was originally published in CBQ 65 (Oct. 2003) 682-710, significantly revised in Dec. 2012, and slightly updated in Feb. 2016.
- The "Bookmarks" tab provides a table of contents, which enables you to move to any part of the document you wish.
- You can also search for any word by clicking on the binoculars icon and typing in the word you want.
- You can adjust the size of the print with the controls Acrobat Reader provides (above the "Bookmarks" tab); 100% usually makes for easy reading.
BOOKS to be considered for review are to be sent to the CBQ Book Review Editor, 433 Caldwell Hall, Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 20064.