It's that time of the year again: time for all CBA members and subscribers to renew your annual memberships and/or subscriptions for 2014, that is!
Active Members and Associate Members of the CBA may renew your annual membership (currently $50), along with any optional subscriptions to the OTA and/or NTA, in the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by check, responding to the renewal forms sent to you by regular mail in December.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the online payment system of this website. To do so:
- LOGIN to the members-only portion of this website (see the menu bar on top right of this screen).
- Look for the "USER MENU" on the right side of this screen, and click the third item: "Renew My Membership."
- Follow the instructions on the page that appears.
Non-member Subscribers to the OTA and/or NTA may also renew their subscriptions online and pay by credit card by clicking the following link: https://cba.cua.edu/order/index.cfm
NOTE: Credit card processing generates extra costs to us, and because our prices are so low we need to charge a $5 administrative fee for all credit card payments. We appreciate your understanding!