It's time again for all CBA members to renew their annual memberships.
To do so, please reply to the mailing you received recently from the CBA office,
or you may renew your membership and pay by credit card online here:
Note: This credit card access comes at a cost to us and because our prices are so low, we need to charge a $5 administrative fee for its use. We appreciate your understanding.
Attendance at Annual Meetings of the Association is limited to active and associate members and to those persons who receive an invitation at the request of the President (these include candidates being proposed for membership at that meeting).
Papers and Presentations at Annual Meetings may be given only by active members, or by other persons at the invitation of the President.
Subscription to The Catholic Biblical Quarterly is included in the Annual Membership Dues (currently just $50 per year) for all active, associate, and sustaining members.
Access to the Membership Directory and some other sections of this website is restricted to Active and Associate Members of the CBA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CBA MEMBERSHIP:
Candidates for active membership must have the degree of Licentiate in Sacred Scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome or the equivalent in graduate training (generally taken to be a doctorate from a good biblical studies program) or in scholarly publication.
Candidates for associate membership must have taught Sacred Scripture for at least one year at major-seminary level or at least two years at college level, or must be engaged in higher studies in the biblical or allied field.Read more: How to Become a Member
Active and Associate members of the CBA may renew their annual membership (currently $50) in any of the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by check, responding to the renewal forms sent to you each Fall.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the CBA's online payment system through the Catholic University of America: https://cba.cua.edu/order/index.cfm
For help accessing the CBA's credit-card payment system, or other questions regarding your CBA membership, please Contact the CBA Office.
The Membership Directory is accessible only to CBA members who have paid their annual dues.
- CURRENT CBA MEMBERS:
- If you have already logged in, look to the right of this screen, find the "User Menu," and click on "Members List."
- If you have not yet done so, please LOG IN.
- CBA Members may now update their own contact information (address, phones, e-mails) using our online system.
- Updated information may also be sent to the CBA office (by contact form, email, or regular mail).
- PAST MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:
"Blessed are the dead who from now on die in the Lord." (Rev 14:13)
Please remember and pray for those who have gone before us.
If you are aware of the recent passing of a CBA member not mentioned below,
please inform the CBA office: